Owner : Namely Ayumi Azizan . Yumi fer short . She becomes 18 years old on 29 march 2012 . Currently staying at Gombak , Selangor . She loves to laugh . She is shy , but she is great fun once you get to know her . p/s ; Welcome to my official blog , it's a part of my life :)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

THANKS FOR BEING MY FRIEND



I don’t think you know what you mean to me
But you mean a lot
The chance of us not being friends
Is a real long shot

I hate when you’re sad
I love it when you’re happy
Because if your upset
It makes me feel crappy

Thanks for always being there
When I needed you most
If it weren’t for you the chances of me not being here
Would have really come close

I don’t know what I would do
If you weren’t my friend
I don’t think my heart
Would ever mend

I hope you know I always have your back
Just like you’ve had mine
And it will always stay that way
Until the end of time

We’ll be friends
Hopefully without end
So I just wanna say thanks
Thanks for being my friend


bad english , sory guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment